This competition is organized by the WFA in collaboration with PIAZZA – professional bar equipment.
The competition will be held during The 41st International Hospitality Exhibition at Fiera Milano on 19th and 20th October 2019 from 10:00 to 13:00 on the Piazza Stand 3P – V41.
This competition is divided into rounds based on the WFA Grade acheived by the competitor (at time of application).
There are a maximum of 15 slots available for this competition with 9 slots allocated to YELLOW or ORANGE Grades on Saturday the 19th October and 6 slots allocated to GREEN or BLUE Grades on Sunday the 20th of October where they will be joined by the top 3 competitors from the previous day.
Please ensure you apply for a slot based on the highest Grade you currently hold. Applications will be evaluated manually against the WFA Grades database and slots will be awarded sequentially in order of receipt.
- Participation is not permitted for persons under the age of 18.
- Registration is free and all confirmed competitors will receive 2 nights free accommodation (on the 18th and 19th of October) together with a ticket to enter the show on the day of the competition for which they have applied (please note you may be asked to reimburse the organiser these costs if you withdraw or fail to show up on the day)
- Each participant is responsible for their own safety during the entire event, the organisers are not responsible for damage to things or people.
- Competitors must send their own drink recipe on confirmation of their slot.
- Each competitor must use his own equipment and will have a maximum time of 3 minutes to personalize the set up of the station before his performance.
Please use the links provided below to read all the rules in full.
Date/Time 19/10/2019 - 20/10/2019 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Location Fiera Milano
Spaces 0 of 15 remaining.
Please complete the form below to reserve your spot
This event is fully booked.